- Soil gas surveys
- Sub-surface investigations
- Temporary monitoring well installation/and remediation by chemical injection
- Direct push services
Ground Water Monitoring and Remediation - New Jersey -Certified for Low Flow Ground Water
Monitoring, Specializing in large, Industrial contaminated sites to small, petroleum contaminated
Full service monitoring and compliance.
VNE conducts wetland delineation in accordance with the US Army Corps regional versions of their wetland delineation manuals and generates wetland delineation reports in accordance with local, state and federal agencies
- Pharmaceutical, food industry, service industry, for a variety of wastewater treatment facilities and programs
- NJDEP-Certified Environmental Laboratory # PA062
VNE provide efficient professional approach for regulators, insurance companies and homeowners.
Heating oils spills in you home can cause finacial and emotional hardships to the homeowner.
VNE has the experience with regulators, insurance companies and home owners to deal with such a problem.
- Evaluation of soill and ground water for contamination.
- Advisment of state regulatory requirement.
- Options and recommendations for remedial action.
- Execution of oil containment clean up and, or oversight of cleanup effort.
- Direct contact with homeowners insurance company.
- Stream and Surface water monitoring.
- Soil and sediment sampling.
- Stream flow studie.
- Macroinvertebrates studies.
- Seep meter samplings.
- Fish surveys (Fish shocking).
- Phytoremediation services.
- Hazardous waste/landfill maintenance
Performs Environmental Site Assessments for commercial real estate transactions.
- Initial site investigation to identify potential environmental hazards.
- Conducts investigations of enviromental issues identified during phase 1 and recommends appropriate solutions.